Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Altered Book :: The Art of Happiness

It's been a year, but I finally did some more pages in my altered book The Art of Happiness. The original text is by John Cowper Powys, copyright 1935. I found it at a barn sale in Sacramento over a year ago. The title was perfect; I knew immediately that I wanted to use this book to play with color and create spontaneous art that would make me happy. I wanted to try different color schemes than I would normally use ....[Continued on Artful Journey, my new blog.]

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work on these two spreads, particularly the orange and yellow. I love the idea of using "found colors" and must remember to give that a try myself. Thanks again for all the excellent inspiration and tips you show and share.

Silver
http://alteredsilver.blogspirit.com

9/25/2005 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home