Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Space for Creating Art

In response to my post What Inspires Me, Heather wrote this:


. . . how do you just get started. I don’t mean the mechanics, I mean how do you just do it?

My husband and I bought a home three years ago and I have done very little creatively since then b/c I don’t have the space. I know that may sound like a huge copout, and I suppose it is…but nevertheless it stops me in my tracks.

Where do you “do” your work?

Heather-- I wouldn't consider your space limitations a cop-out. They appear to be very real for you. I am very fortunate in that I have a spare bedroom in my house and that's where I work. . . [Continued on Artful Journey]

1 Comments:

Blogger schandrananta said...

Wow. Your work is just gorgeous. I love your reliquaries and aspire to one day create one of my own! ~Ananthasree

5/17/2006 02:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home